Friday, April 2

Easter Bunny Card

Happy Easter
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge
Easter is just a couple of days away now, so I thought I would squeeze one last card in before Mr. Bunny arrives. I used the latest Mojo Monday sketch for this one, and made the front out of a sheet of acrylic that I embossed through the cuttlebug for some extra texture.


I coloured this bunny with brighter colours than the last one I did. As you can see, he looks great in either pastels or brights, so it just depends on the background papers you want to use. Here's the free printable again for you to download.


Designed: 12.03.10
copyright Beccy Muir

2 comments:

Spyder said...

This Easter Rabbit is lovely!!
(Lyn)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Just came across him in a link from another's site. He is so adorable. Thanks so much Beccy.

Lisa D.