Monday, November 25

Day 25 - All That Glitters...

Let's face it, nothing glitters like glitter!  And there is such a huge range of glitter on the market now, everything from diamond sparkle to a velvet finish, that you have something for every project you wish to create.
 
I made my card by die cutting circles and ornaments from Jac paper (double-sided adhesive paper) and sprinkling them with glitter.  I always press the glitter on with my finger then brush away the excess so it doesn't continue to fall off after the card is complete.
 

YOUR TURN: Get your glitter on!
Upload your creations here.

15 comments:

Teresa said...

I bet that is so sparkly!! Pretty!

Suze said...

This is so gorgeous and given me the inspiration to try something like this as I have JAC paper, Christmas dies and glitter. Now....I just need to find some time!

Ardilla said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!
I love glitter, specially for Christmas!!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

cardchick's world said...

Very elegant!!!!! gorgeous........

Marianne said...

Love the glitter and the elegant design. I bet it's even more sparkly in real life.

Melodie said...

Wow, your card is really fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Pathy said...

Gorgeous card! Glitter gets the job very delicate

Hugs

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love glitter! This is beautiful!

Intruderlady said...

I love this card. I often make cards with just ornaments and a sentiment. Love the sparkles you added. Every girl needs some bling ;-)

Hugs,
Kitty

Anonymous said...

Ooh glitter, I like wearing glitter, I mean using glitter lol. I do seem to wear it for days after!

Hugs
Brenda

Gildett de Marillac said...

Uma maravilha, espetáculo em prata e preto... Amei! Boa semana...Estou adorando o seu desafio.

Renee B. said...

This is stunning Beccy! I just came from another blog showing a card that was white on white & now this stunning black & glitter creation.....2 very different looks but both have me saying WOW, I love this! Thanks for so much inspiration.
Hugs, Renee

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and so elegant is your card Beccy x

Donna said...

Beautiful! I usually avoid glitter but you card is so gorgeous. I just may have to try this!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, Gorgeous Beccy! I LOVE the look of this - silver on black! So elegant and pretty! Thanks for continuing to remind us of these fabulous techniques!