Tuesday, September 23

Mini Album - Page 7 & 8

Pages 7 and 8 feature some nice large tags with plenty of room for journaling.  I've also added another photo matt on page seven that doubles as a tag pocket, which is a good way to make sure you have plenty room for everything you want to add to your album!
 
 
To add some further interest to my photo matt I decided to add a piece of ribbon and bow.  I was careful not to secure the ribbon to the matt so that I could slide a photo underneath.

 
Page eight is created with a 6" x 6" piece of cardstock and the same sized piece of patterned paper secured to it with double-sided tape.

 
I made a large pocket that spanned the entire width of the page, meaning my tag could also be nice and large.

 
Secure the pages in the same manner as the others, remembering to keep that 1/8" gap between the edge of the page and the fold of the binding.

 
Pages 9 and 10

4 comments:

Renee B. said...

Love watching your album take shape Beccy....it is really beautiful!
Hugs, Renee

Teresa said...

So pretty!

Viv said...

Such a fab album Beccy, sorry I haven't visited for a while too ;) Viv xx

Carol Held said...

Very sweet, love the colour choices!