Sunday, September 4

Opening Weekend

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to check out the new store, it was great to see so much traffic during the weekend and I was very pleased to see so many people join in the scavenger hunt!  For those who are curious about which sets were going for just 10c each, here they all are:

A Light in the Darkness

The Three Tenors

Snowman Set

Shabby Chic Roses

Frog and Oleander

They'll stay at the 10c price for another 12 hours, to give everyone a chance to grab them during our opening weekend!

11 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thanks so much, Beccy! I love them all! I was especially happy to get the Three Tenors! So happy about it! It was a fun scavenger hunt!

Marianne said...

Thanks Becky. I grabbed them while I could, some of them even twice so I can surprise my sister. I'm now also signed up for the newsletter.

Liz said...

Thank you! I especially love the Snowman set. xx

kangaruth28 said...

Thank you Beccy! Beautiful stamps. I really likr the three tenors. Thank you to Liz as well for enabling me :-D xx

Teresa said...

Thank you!!

Diane Louise J said...

Wow what a fab offer Beccy... shame I missed it, my email from your blog posting only came through this morning, which was too late... best wishes for your new web store.
Crafty Hugs Diane Louise xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm within the 12 hours at time of receiving email but don't see how to get for $.10 Oh dear...my email came in at around 1 am...it's now 8 am hummm Please help or too bad for me...haha best wishes on your newsletter...it will be great!

Beccy said...

Hi Diane Louise,
I wouldn't want anyone to miss out... please check your inbox.
Have a great week!
Cheers,
Beccy

Beccy said...

Hi Cely,
You don't miss out either... please check your inbox!
Cheers,
Beccy

Unknown said...

I have been out of town this weekend and just saw these. Rats! I would have bought them too. I guess I need to be more attentive to the blog.

Beccy said...

Well, I can't let you be the only one who misses out on the deal Lucie! Please check your inbox.
Cheers,
Beccy