Saturday, May 20

New Release: Candy Shoppe

When I was a kid, my sister and brothers and I would walk to the corner store, pocket money in hand, to buy individual pieces of candy... or what we call "lollies" here in Australia. Just $1.00 would get you a white paper bag full of all kinds of sugary treats! The best part was being able to choose your favourites from the individual jars and boxes that lined the shelves. These days, I have only seen lollies sold like this in those old-timey shops you find in tourist destinations. It sure makes me feel nostalgic... not to mention old!

Candy Shoppe
Digital Stamp set

My designers have some sweet offerings to share with you, using the new set.

Judy's Card

Karin's Card

AJ's Card

Carla's Card

Petra's Card

Anesha's Card



3 comments:

Teresa said...

Great cards!

Megan J said...

Hi Beccy, another gorgeous digi set and so suitable for my neighbour who helps run a local 'Olde Fashioned' Lolly Shop. Love the cards your team have created, Have a great week... Megan

Suzanne H said...

I love this set. My husband manages a store and they still have a gumball machine on the counter. For almost forty years, I still have to get a gumball and try to guess the color every time I go in. Too cute!!!