Wednesday, January 10

New Release: My Neighbourhood

This is probably my favourite release for this month. I love the sketchy look of the images and the lovely bright colours, plus I think it will be useful for lots of occasions with a little tweak here and there. I'm planning to string some Christmas lights between the houses and add a little snow to the rooftops. Ooooh, and a little bride and groom outside the church would be cute too!

My Neighbourhood
digital stamp set

Check out the fabulous cards created by my designers!


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Beccy that is a gorgeous set of images and all the cards made with them are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Megan J said...

Hi Beccy, love the ideas for extras to go with the church and the houses, the church card looks great for a wedding and love the hot air balloon cards! Have a wonderful week... Megan

Gail said...

The Deigns team did a nice job using the digitals - I like pre-colored digitals as well - TFS

Teresa said...

Great set and cards!

TracyM #6773 said...

Great stamp set and projects to inspire!